CYGNUS 2 HANDS FREE
MULTIPLE-ECHO ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
The Cygnus 2 is a simple to use, through coating thickness gauge with a NEW high durability end-mounted rotatable LCD display making it ideally suited for climbing and rope access.
The twin shot injection moulded enclosure has a soft but durable TPE outer skin which is comfortable to hold and protects against bumps while the hard internal shell offers maximum strength and environmental protection certified to the demanding US MIL STD 810G standard.
Perfect for use on flat plate, curved surfaces or pipes our Multiple-Echo single crystal probe technology means you can measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed.
Cygnus Instruments builds all of its equipment in the UK using only genuine and original parts and components – including Lemo® Connectors and Peli® Cases.
- Multiple-Echo for reliable, accurate through coating measurements
- A NEW high durability LCD rotatable display for all lighting conditions
- Extremely rugged enclosure – shock and impact to MIL STD 810G
- Environment sealing to IP67 – MIL STD 810G
- Deep-coat mode – measures through coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Cygnus echo-strength bars assist thickness measurements
- TPE over molded enclosure
- Buttons designed for minimum of 100,000 depressions
- Fully sealed battery compartment (contains any leaking battery fluids).