CYGNUS 4 GENERAL PURPOSE
MULTIPLE-ECHO ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
The Cygnus 4 General Purpose thickness gauge uses the Multiple-Echo technique to accurately measure metal thickness without removing protective coatings. This compact gauge is light but tough and truly simple to use with its intuitive menu and is ideal for shipping surveys, plant maintenance, civil engineering, oil and gas, storage tanks and marine inspections.
- Multiple-Echo mode for accurate, through-coat measurements as specified by Classification Societies
- Deep Coat function ignores coatings up to 20mm thick
- Min/Max measurement limit functions
- Visual and vibrate alert
- Simple, one-point calibration – no zeroing required
- Intuitive easy to use menu
- Large and bright front colour LCD display
- Extremely rugged enclosure – shock and impact proof to US MIL STD 810G
- Environmental sealing (water and dust proof) to IP67 – US MIL STD 810G
- Can be upgraded to 4+ or 6+ at an additional cost.
To compliment our ultrasonic thickness gauges we offer a range of ultrasonic probes. The performance of any ultrasonic thickness gauge relies heavily on the probe and its suitability to the material being measured. Therefore, selecting the right probe is vital. All Cygnus SINGLE CRYSTAL probes are made from stainless steel and include replaceable membranes for long life, requiring no zeroing and have a high linear accuracy.