CYGNUS HATCH SURE
ULTRASONIC HATCH COVER LEAK DETECTOR
Cygnus Hatch Sure is an ultrasonic leak detector able to perform a quick and effective evaluation of cargo hold hatch covers and door seals to determine water leaks and weather tightness.
The system consists of a battery powered transmitter containing 19 ultrasound emitters (40 kHz). The emitters are arranged to produce an omni-directional sound field, uniformly distributed throughout the cargo hold.
The receiver part of the system displays the sound energy level that passes through gaps in the enclosed cargo hold to enable the location of leaks to be quickly and accurately identified.
Cygnus Instruments builds all of its equipment in the UK using only genuine and original parts and components – including Lemo® Connectors and Peli® Cases.
- Type approved and accepted by P & I clubs
- Lightweight (3.8 kg) – suitable to be hand-carried onto aircraft
- Digital calibration controls
- Open Hatch (OH) value and sound level in Decibels (dB) are simultaneously displayed
- Powerful and robust transmitter
- Easy transportation in a rucksack-style carry case
- Receiver supplied with neck and waist straps for hands-free use
- The transmitter has 6 selectable pre-set power levels enabling the unit to be used in confined spaces
- Transmitter fitted with shoulder strap for convenience and safety
- Inspections can be carried out with cargo in place
- Allows a rapid and thorough test of hatch cover tightness
- Environmentally friendly – can be used in place of hose testing
- Can be used in sub zero temperatures
- 3 year warranty.
Length 240 mm (9.4 inch)
Tripod for use with the Cygnus Hatch Sure (P/N 006-1056).