CYGNUS HEAVY DUTY
MULTIPLE ECHO ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
Cygnus Instruments have designed the Cygnus Heavy Duty ultrasonic thickness gauge for use in tough and demanding environments where a rugged construction is essential to accurately gauge corrosion measurement and determine metal thickness without having to removing protective coatings.
The Cygnus Heavy Duty is dirt resistant, dust resistant and water resistant. Its shock-proof construction takes into account the unstable environments in which corrosion thickness measurements and structural inspections are performed, resulting in a metal thickness gauge that is able to withstand accidental drops, bangs and knocks
Cygnus Instruments builds all of its equipment in the UK using only genuine and original parts and components – including Lemo® Connectors and Peli® Cases.
- Heavy duty sealed unit – highly water / dirt / dust resistant
- Deep-Coat mode for measuring through coatings up to 20 mm (0.787 in) thick (upon request)
- Rugged construction – shock proof
- Stable calibration – linear accuracy – no zero adjustment
- Self verification of the measurements to ensure accuracy
- Various probe options
- Displays sound velocity settings
- Echo strength indicator to aid measurement
- Bright LED display with polarized filter
- Probe frequency selectable
- Low battery warning
- Metric / imperial switchable.